Radiohead's creep in flash















Check out the superb flash execution of alternative rock band Radiohead's song Creep and I bet you'll watch it at least twice before you close the window.

As for me, all I can say after watching the swf file is:

It's all but a creep
It's so special
Why the hell I didn't notice it until now

It does belong here


And if you haven't heard the song before, I'm sure you'll head for the lyrics. Well, I'll make it easy for you, find the lyrics here. Creep is penned by Thom Yorke.

3 comments:

Ajai June 5, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

crazy!!!

Bikram August 26, 2010 at 5:02 AM  

nice one ...

Anonymous February 21, 2011 at 11:14 PM  

very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!
Web Designing

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP